PAY PER CLICK (PPC)
Let Our Team Of Experts Manage Your
Google Adwords And Facebook Ads Campaigns With Our PPC Management Services.
Whether It’s Facebook Ads, Google Adwords Or Others,
We Can Provide A Cost-Effective Campaign To
GET YOU MORE BUSINESS!
OUR PPC AREAS OF FOCUS
Pay Per Click is one of those things that is easy to do, but hard to do well. The thing is, it is hard to know how much money you are costing yourself until an expert is involved. Let us get you the maximum return on your money with quality campaign development and oversight.
Here are some of the ways we make your campaigns drive constant traffic to your door…
Keyword Selection – Keyword selection is key to the success of any PPC Campaign.
Competitors – We also propose specifically targeting competitor’s names as keywords.
Quality Scores – Since high Quality Scores are so vital to the success of the account, we regularly review quality scores and restructure campaigns with that in mind.
PPC Match Types – We recommend focusing on more exacting match types.
Negative Keywords – Negative keywords block traffic that is triggered by your keywords, but not truly traffic you want coming to your website.
Bid Adjustments – We will utilize our proprietary bid management software and expertise in a manner that allows us to bid specifically on the keywords and websites that best reach the campaign’s target audience for the most cost effective rates.
Managing by Devices – With the advent of Google Enhanced Campaigns, the mobile marketplace has changed.
Time of Day/day of Week Adjustments – While it is appropriate to run the campaigns 24/7, it is important to adjust bids by time of day and day of the week.
Ad Creation – Getting the messaging right is a big key to successful PPC marketing.
Ad Variations – We recommend split testing a variety of ad variations. We will create a series of highly optimized ads, and will continually split test them against one another.
Display Network – Initially, we recommend not devoting more than 10-15% of the PPC budget to the Display Networks.
Remarketing – We believe that “remarketing” (sometimes called “retargeting”) will be a vital component to the success of your digital marketing efforts.
Tools – We will share our proprietary reporting tool. They do a fantastic job of showing trending data. We will send these reports and personal analysis of your account on a weekly basis.
- Goal and Strategy Planning Sessions
- Management of Google Adwords, and/or Search Alliance, and both Search and Display Networks.
- In-depth, long-tailed keyword research, using PPC manager best practices.
- Creation of tracking codes, if necessary, and easy instructions on how to implement optimal tracking.
- Creating campaigns, including all campaign settings, optimizing ad groups, writing text creatives, implementing keywords, and other creation tactics.
- Optimization of Search Campaigns, Placement Campaigns, Display Campaigns, Mobile Campaigns, and
- Branding Campaigns, as agreed upon; Ongoing bid adjustments, as needed;
- Ongoing negative keyword research, in accordance with PPC manager best practices; In-depth Analytics analysis, in accordance with PPC manager best practices;
- Ongoing split testing of ads;
- Geo-targeting and review, as necessary;
- “Time of Day” and “Day of Week” adjustments, as needed; Landing page analysis and recommendations, as needed; Conversion process analysis, and suggestions, as needed; Creation of ad extensions, as applicable;
- Integrating Adwords to Google Places, if applicable; Demographic targeting, if applicable, where available;
- Incorporating existing Image and Video ads into the online marketing strategy, if applicable;
- Filtering of keywords and ads based on performance metrics and changing client goals, in accordance with
- PPC manager best practices;
- Use our long-standing and carefully cultivated relationships with Google Adwords, and Search Alliance to troubleshoot any problems with the Search Engine itself as quickly as possible;
- Weekly reporting using our unique, proprietary software; Unrivaled customer service
"Bryan and his team are very skilled in what they do with websites, search engine optimization and digital sales funnels. As a business coach, I use Bryan as my “web guy” to refer to my clients when they need digital marketing help. His business ownership experience and dedication make him a great resource for my clients no matter the industry."
"ZFunnels built my latest landing pages and integrated them into my CRM and the Google Sheet that I use to track results – I could not be happier! Built on time and on budget. I have already recommended ZFunnels to my key clients."
RUSSELL BRUNSON - CLICK FUNNELS
Sales funnel consultants are EXTREMELY valuable for your online presence and sales. Every step of funnel needs to have a strategy. If your prospects are turned off at any stage of the process you stand to lose them.
Having a Click Funnels Certified Partner at work for you assures you will get the knowledge and expertise behind your campaign that can mean the difference between massive success or struggling for years.
"In today's online world, you HAVE to lead your potential customers down the exact digital path that inspires them to take action. This is done with strategic sales funnels."
Copyright 2017 ZFunnels All Rights Reserved